COTTM2011 Interview with Representative of Africa Travel Association
The China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (COTTM) 2011 was held successfully at the China World Trade Center in Beijing between April 13th and 15th. COTTM has been the only B2B event focusing 100% on outbound travel from China hence it attracted exhibitors from 55 countries ranging from national tourism authorities to accommodation providers, airlines, incoming tour operators, DMCs as well as tourist destinations.
Mr Robert Washington, Representative of Africa Travel Association(ATA) gave an interview to World Travel Online in the media room operated by the CBN and WTO during the COTTM. He was sure that ATA will provide customized products to meet Chinese travelers’ needs for traveling in Africa, such as Chinese foods, Chinese speaking guides and special itineraries.
ATA is the leading global industry trade association promoting travel and tourism to Africa and strengthening intra-Africa partnerships since 1975. ATA serves both the public and private sectors of the international travel and tourism industry.
Next:Increase in Visitors at China's Leading Outbound Travel Exhibition
¡ñ Relevant Information
¡ñ Travel Fair Review
- South AfricaHME Crafted Holidays
- TanzaniaTomodachi Tours & Safaris
- TanzaniaTanzania Travel Company
- TanzaniaHidden Valley Safaris
- TanzaniaAugustine's Adventure Africa
- TanzaniaKaribu Travel Market Tanzania
- TanzaniaMalaika Tanzania Tours
- KenyaAslan Adventure Tours & Travel
- South AfricaVoortrekker Monument
- South AfricaFreedom Park
- Professionally translating;
- innovatively designing
- cost effectively printing