COTTM2011 Interview with Sales Director of Jambo Travelhouse Safaris
The China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (COTTM) 2011 was held successfully at the China World Trade Center in Beijing between April 13th and 15th. COTTM has been the only B2B event focusing 100% on outbound travel from China hence it attracted exhibitors from 55 countries ranging from national tourism authorities to accommodation providers, airlines, incoming tour operators, DMCs as well as tourist destinations.
On the interview interviewed by World Travel Online in the media room at the stand of China business Network(CBN) and World Travel Online(WTO), Mr Geir Østrem, sales director of Jambo Travelhouse Safaris, thought that Chinese market is fast growing, thus Kenya and Tanzania even the whole Africa will also be a popular destination for Chinese tourists. CBN and WTO have already developed the Chinese website for Jambo so that Chinese tourists can find all the details on the website, such as services, itineraries and special products.
Jambo Travelhouse Safaris is a tour company registered under the laws of Kenya. Our services vary and include an extensive range of Outbound Tours, Safaris, Car hire, Lodge/Hotel bookings, Ticketing, Transportation, Mountain hiking, Camping, Transfers and Tailor made options to accommodate all prospective clients and even Honeymoon couples cannot be forgotten – that makes Jambo in Kenya the most revered to tour operation of choice.
Next:Interview with Director General of Festival au Desert in Mali
¡ñ Relevant Information
¡ñ Travel Fair Review
- TanzaniaTomodachi Tours & Safaris
- TanzaniaTanzania Travel Company
- TanzaniaHidden Valley Safaris
- TanzaniaAugustine's Adventure Africa
- TanzaniaKaribu Travel Market Tanzania
- TanzaniaMalaika Tanzania Tours
- KenyaAslan Adventure Tours & Travel
- TanzaniaNgorongoro Conservation Area Authority
- TanzaniaSun Tours and Travel Limited Zanzibar
- TanzaniaTanzania National Parks
- Professionally translating;
- innovatively designing
- cost effectively printing